I have been nominated for a ‘Liebster Award, want to say a big thank you to http://heybetterme.com/ for the nomination, this is my first one, and so it will always be remembered fondly. 🙂
Here are the rules for those who are nominated and want to participate in the Liebster award process:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
- Share 11 things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Notify your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog
11 Things About Me.
1. I am terrified of spiders, but, I am trying to overcome that fear.
2. I always buy fair-trade coffee.
3. I once stayed awake for 72 hours straight.
4. Whenever I move to a new house or get a new job, I always start making a mental change of my ‘Zom-pocalypse Plan’
5. I am completely satisfied that I would know what to do in the event of a zom-pocalypse.
6. I only learned how to ride a bike when I was 16.
7. My proudest achievement to date is getting a short story published in an anthology.
8. I once got so scared of an asteroid hitting the earth that I declared my un-dying love for my best friend… We have never been happier.
9. I once jumped out of a moving Mini-Bus.
10. I have never broken a bone.
11. When I was younger a friend and I decided to start speaking ‘Jawa’… It was a very confusing 2 days.
My answers to Heybetterme’s questions.
1. Where are you from?
A. English blood, Welsh heart.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
A. I quite fancy moving to America but I don’t really care where I live. People are important, not places.
3. What is something you have always wanted to do?
A. Write and publish a novel.
4. What do you do to relieve stress?
A. Listen to this song.
5. Where are you presently?
A. At home.
6. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
A. Other than raising my kids so they have manners and scoring the girl of my dreams… Getting a short story published.
7. What is something you cannot do without?
8. What is your favorite childhood memory.
A. The beach party my Mum threw for my 7th birthday.
9. What is your favorite book/movie?
A. Fav book, 1984… Fav Movie, Casshern.
10. Sugar or Salt?
11. In one sentence, talk about your blog.
A. My blog is full of TV reviews and my views on stuff.
Blogs I nominate.
Questions for my nominees.
1. If you could have one of these things which would you want out of; Money, Power, Fame.
2. If you could go back in time to when you were 13 and re-live your life, knowing what you know now. Would you?
3. What is your favourite joke?
4. Using only the numbers, 2,3,4,5 and the symbols + and = can you make a ‘true equation’ without google?
5. Put iTunes on shuffle. What are the next 5 songs that get played?
6. If you could invite anyone (living or dead) to a fantasy dinner party which 5 people would you pick?
7. If you could pick one thing to happen in your future, what would it be?
8. Quick, a zombie smashes into your house, you have 3 seconds to grab the object closest to you. What is that object?
9. What one moral issue can you honestly say you would never bend on? (For instance, not eating meat for a vegetarian.)
10. Fight or Flight?
11. What is the best story you have regarding a life event?
Please comment with a link to your blog post so I can see your answers to these questions!